Gregory B. Soriano has practiced family law exclusively since 1982. He has been a featured speaker at several Continuing Legal Education seminars on a wide range of family law topics, including child attending school, post-secondary education, child custody cases, and high conflict dissolution.
A 1970 graduate of the University of Washington with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Greg earned his law degree from Lewis & Clark Northwestern School of Law in 1973. He is licensed to practice in both Oregon and Washington.
Greg has been married to his Wife, Roselle, for 40 years. Roselle is a retired counselor and teacher, most recently worked as an Adjunct Professor at Concordia University. Greg and Roselle have two grown children, Dina and Michael, who are both school teachers. When Greg is not spending time with his family and three grandchildren, he enjoys traveling and an occasional game of golf.
Greg is especially protective of children who are affected by divorce and has been appointed by Judges to represent children in difficult custody or legal matters. Greg cares about his clients and goes the extra mile to assure that each case is individually overseen by him, and assigned to a specific assistant at Soriano and Associates when Greg is unavailable due to Court appearance, Depositions, or meeting with clients.
- Rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell for 30 years (1980-2010)
- 2006-2016 Top Oregon Lawyers as published in the Oregonian “Super Lawyer” Section
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon (1973)
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Washington (1974)
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (1984-Present)
- Multnomah County Bar Judicial Selection Committee (1994-1997)
- Member of the Oregon State Bar Unlawful Practice Committee (1997-1999)
- Member of OAFLP - Oregon Association of Family Law Practitioners
- Former Member of the Executive Committee of Family and Juvenile Law Section of the Oregon State Bar (1996-1999)
- Board of Directors, Child Centered Solutions
- Reference Judge in Clackamas County
- Former Judge Pro Tempore in Multnomah County
- Judge Pro Tempore in Washington County
- President, Soriano and Associates
July 2013-present, Beaverton, Oregon
- President, Soriano and Hazel
July 2012-July 2013, Beaverton, Oregon
- Founder and owner of Soriano and Associates
(1989-2012) Beaverton, Oregon
- Associate with Gevurtz & Menashe
(1983-1989) Portland, Oregon
- Partner with Kennedy, Bowles, Towsley and Soriano
(1976-1983) Portland, Oregon
- Partner with Soriano and Soriano in Seattle, WA